Soups are always considered healthy. The reason why I call it healthy is “Soup puts the heart at ease, calms down the violence of hunger, eliminates the tension of the day, and awakens and refines the appetite.”
A good appetite is always good, but after a certain age, it becomes very important to monitor our appetite in a right way, with regards to various health issues a well-planned diet helps us to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Consuming soups before meals not only refine our appetite but indirectly restricts the portion of meals. I usually have soups for my dinner.
I will be posting a variety of soups here in my soup section.
Vegetable Soup Recipe
I have prepared this soup with whatever vegetables available in my kitchen. Take any veggies, there is no need to stick on to only those veggies mentioned in the ingredients. Boil it and delicious soups are ready. Pepper powder can be added if you want it spicy, as per your liking.Join us on our Facebook Group Spices & Aromas
Vegetable Soup Recipe – 4 Healthy Soups Easy MethodCourse: SoupsCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
It’s a Simple and Healthy Vegetable Soup Recipe, where you can add available vegetables in your kitchen. This is one method to make four types of soups.
1/4 cup corn
8 cloves garlic
2 tsp ghee
1 tsp oil
1/2 tsp pepper powder
- Main Preparation
- Heat oil and ghee in a cooker, fry onions, tomatoes, ginger and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables mentioned and add 3 cups of water and cook for 8 whistles.
- Once you are done with the above you can prepare the soup in 4 different ways
- 1. Clear soup
- The above mix is strained using a strainer and only the liquid soup is served hot. You can add pepper or salt as per your taste.
- 2. Clear soup with vegetables
- You can serve it as it is cooked so that you have the clear soup with all the vegetables in it. If you want thickness to the soup, mix 1/2 tsp of cornflour with water, mix it to the soup and stir until it thickens.
- 3. Cream of vegetable soup with vegetables
- Remove half of the vegetables (50%) and grind it in the grinder. Add it to the soup. This makes the soup look thick and creamy also contains the rest of the vegetables.
- 4. Cream of vegetable soup
- Strain all the vegetable and grind it. Add it to the strained clear soup. Mix fresh cream and serve hot.