I didn’t Know that making these yummy chicken cheese balls was so easy until I made it. I used to buy ready cheese balls from supermarkets but, until I tried making this home I realised nothing could match this homemade one.
My son is very fond of these chicken cheese balls. And this time I thought to give it a try. Scrumptious…..!
Since I was trying this for the first time, tried to make in small quantity. This chicken cheese balls recipe is my own creation. Just added simple ingredients available in my kitchen.
I have used cayenne pepper fresh from my garden which gives good taste to it. It is optional as it is not available everywhere but just wanted to mention that adding it to any dish, gives a unique taste and flavour.
Chicken Cheese Balls – Easy to make Recipe
I have used minimum ingredients and no much of masala powder. You can mix egg and crumbs to the mince, stuff cheese, make round balls and fry it directly. Rolling in egg and then in the crumbs make it crunchy. Let it cool a bit before you serve it.
Your first bite with the cheese melting in your mouth with a crispy meatball is just Awesome.
Kids would love this and it just gets over as you start frying. A very good starter for your parties. You can make these balls and keep it frozen and use it anytime you want. Try this and share your experience with me
Chicken Cheese Balls – Tasty and CheesyCourse: SnacksCuisine: FusionDifficulty: Medium
Chicken cheese balls are tasty crunchy appetizer loaded with cheese. It’s easy to make and a great for party appetizer also kids will love it!
- Clean the chicken Kheema and drain the water thoroughly.
- Add all the ingredients except egg, cheese and bread crumbs.
- Grind it in the mixer grinder or food processor so that everything gets mixed up.
- After grinding if you feel the mix is sticky add bread crumbs.
- Make round balls.
- Cut one cheese cubes into 6 or 8 pieces depending on the size of the cheese balls you want to make. I have made 6, if you want smaller, make 8 or 10 pieces.
- Stuff the cheese in the centre and make round balls as shown in the pic.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Take two plates. In one plate take an egg and in other bread crumbs. First, roll the cheese ball in the egg and then in crumbs.
- Now the cheese balls are ready. You may either store it or use it immediately.
- Deep fry in oil.
- If you want to store it, place it in flat boxes and refrigerate.