Homemade corn Chivda
Corn ChivdaCourse: SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
3 cups Corn flakes
½ cup Peanuts
6 springs Curry leaves
¼ cup Cashewnut
¼ cup Raisins
- Spice Powder
2 tblsp coriander powder
1 tspn jeera powder
1 tspn chilli powder
Pinch garam masala powder
¼ tspn Citric acid
5 tblsp Sugar
½ Tspn Salt
- In a mixie add coriander powder, jeera powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, chilli powder, sugar, salt and citric acid. Dry powder it so that all the ingredients get well mixed up.
- Deep fry corn flakes and peanuts.
- Take a Kadai add 2 tbsp oil, fry curry leaves, add the spice powder finally add the fried peanuts and cornflakes.
- Add more spice powder if needed adjust salt as per taste add more sugar powder.
- You may reduse sugar asper your requirement
Read all delicious snacks recipes on Spices & AromasJoin us on our Facebook Group Spices & Aromas