Stuffed riped banana fritters recipe
Pazham Nirachathu / stuffed riped banana frittersCourse: SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
3 banana, Nendran Kerala ripe banana
1 cup Grated Coconut
1/4 cup Jaggery or as per taste
1 tsp Sesame seeds (black or white)
1/2 cup Puffed paddy powder.
2 Flattened rice (Poha) enough to mix with coconut
1 cup Besan flour
Salt as per taste
Oil to fry
- Dry roast the sesame seeds, add scraped coconut and Jaggery add flattened rice, Puffed paddy powder. Keep it aside
- Mix besan flour with water, add salt to slightly thick consistency.
- Make thin slices of bananas. All these looks in below picture
- Stuff The mix coconut jaggery mix between two slices of banana as shown in the picture.
- Dip this in besan mixture to get evenly coat and deep fry till they turn golden brown.
- It’s hard to find Nendran, Kerala style banaba. If you don’t find use any ripe banana but see that it is stiff, avoid over riped banana