Pork dishes are a must-have in any feast, functions or celebrations in Mangalorean Catholics. People have experimented many fusion recipes and prepared yummy dishes and the food lovers never satisfied!. Chilly Pork is one recipe where there are many varieties of preparation.
Chilly Pork – Juicy and flavoured recipe
This is an Indo-Chinese version of the pork recipe where I have tried a few changes which has come out very tasty and may people appreciated it.
Chilly Pork – Indo Chinese delicious Pork recipeCourse: MainCuisine: Indo-ChineseDifficulty: Medium
1 KG pork
2 Small capsicum
5 Green chillies
3 Pods garlic
1½ Tspn Bafath masala powder
½ Tspn turmeric powder
½ Tspn garam masala powder
¼ Tspn Ajinomoto (optional)
2 Tbspn soya sauce
1½ Tbspn tomato sauce
1 Tbspn chilli sauce (optional)
2 Tspn Vinegar
1 inch Cinnamon
4 Bay leaf
Food colour (optional, I have not added)
- Cut the pork into four big chunks and cook it with water salt bay leaf cloves and cinnamon for 30 mins or till its fully cooked. Once done cut it into cubes. Do not discard the stock.
- Cut the above-mentioned ingredients as shown in the picture.
- Heat oil in a pan add garlic, green chillies and the pork and fry for about 5 minutes. Add Bafath masala powder and fry it further for 2 minutes, and keep it aside.
- In the same Pan fry onions (after the onions are cubed separate the layers.) capsicum, tomatoes till they become soft. Add a little bit of the stock
- Add the fried pork, garam masala powder, Ajinomoto (optional), soya, tomato and chilly sauce. Toss it well on high flame for 5 to 7 minutes.