Khara Kaddi Recipe
Khara KaddiCourse: SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
1 kg Channa Dhal flour/ Besan.
2 tsp chilli powder
1 1/2 tsp Ajwain
1 tsp Asafoetida
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 big coconut (extract milk)
1/4 cup hot oil
- Grind the coconut and prepare coconut milk
- Sieve the flour, add all ingredients except oil and coconut milk and mix the flour.
- Add hot oil and mix once again.
- Now add coconut milk and knead the flour. Let it be as moist as possible. Do not knead it to a hard dough.
- Grease the karakaddi maker, and fill in the dough prepared
- Heat oil in a deep frying vessel in medium flame.
- Once the oil is heated press the karakaddi maker in a circular motion or straight whichever shape you prefer in slow flame.
- Do not over fry it. once done remove and allow it to cool.
- Store it in airtight container.