Snowball CookiesCourse: sweetsDifficulty: Easy
1 cup butter
2 cup maida/All purpose flour
1 cup walnuts
5 tbsp powdered sugar/confectioners’ sugar
1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar for dusting
10ml vanilla essence
2 pinch salt
1/4 tsp cooking soda
- Cream the butter and sugar powder using a hand mixer.
- Sieve the maida/All purpose flour, salt and cooking soda. Add it to the butter-and-sugar mix, vanilla essence and mix well. Add walnuts.
- Keep in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Form this dough into small round balls.
- Preheat the oven with 180° and bake for 14 mins
- Rest for 2minutes and sprinkle sugar powder.
- Once they are completely cooled roll it with sugar powder again. Store in airtight containers.