Coconut Roce Korma OR Coconut Milk Korma is a delicious, traditional Kurma where the vegetables are cooked in coconut milk. It’s Tasty, healthy and goes well with chapati, rotis and also with idlis.
Coconut Roce Korma Recipe
Coconut Roce Korma | Delicious Korma with Coconut MilkCourse: SidesCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
Coconut Roce Korma is a delicious, traditional korma where the vegetables are cooked in coconut milk. It’s Tasty, healthy and goes well with chapati, rotis and also idlis.
One coconut roce First, second and third extract(1-2-3.)
Total 2 cups Vegetables like potato, cauliflower, carrots, beans, and green piece
2 Onion chopped
4 Tomatoes chopped
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
Half cup of curd
2 tbsp Scraped coconut
10 Cashew nuts
1tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
2 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Sugar
Salt to taste
Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in a vessel. Fry onions for a minute.
- Add ginger-garlic paste.. and fry it on a low flame.
- Add tomatoes, salt and chopped vegetables ..fry it for 2 to three minutes
- Add turmeric powder and pour the third squeezed roce 2 cups. Let it cook.
- Now in a grinder.. add scraped coconut, soaked cashew nuts, chicken masala powder and grind it with a little water.
- Check whether the vegetable half cooked. At this stage add ground masala, second squeezed roce and whipped curd. Keep the flame low..mix it thoroughly…
- After a good boil add first Roce, sugar, garam masala powder, and little coriander leaves.
- Adjust the salt. Off the flame immediately when it starts to boil…
- garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- tasty, Rich, delicious korma ready