When we don’t have anything to cook, eggs are something that comes to our mind and always easily available. Though this recipe looks something different, it is one of the traditional recipes prepared by my grandma. It tastes good.
Egg Omelette Curry
In this recipe, omelettes are prepared with egg and cooked in a tasty curry. The curry is almost similar to the chicken gravy.
Also read about Bebinca, Goan traditional sweet made with eggsHow to Cook the Perfect Omelette
Egg Omelette CurryCourse: MainCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
A thick delicious curry of egg omelette which is also easy to prepare. When you don’t find anything else it’s a simple and tasty recipe which goes well with rice.
- For Masala,
10 Red chillies
1 Tbsp coriander
1 Tsp Jeera
5 Garlic pods
1/2 Tsp kuskus
1/2 Lemon sized Tamarind
- For omelette
3 Green chillies
Salt to taste
- Making Omelette,
- Finely chop onions and green chillies.
- Beat the eggs add the chopped onions and green chillies.
- Make omelette as shown in the pictures.
- Cut each omelette into 2
- Preparing Curry
- In a pan add little oil and ghee, first, add onions fry it, next add coconut and tomatoes fry well.
- Add the rest masala and fry again.
- Add tamarind to the above-fried masala and grind to a fine paste
- Heat oil, add the onions fry till brown add ground Masala
- Add the cut omelette
- Cook in the Curry for 5 to 10 minutes.